Thursday, August 16, 2007

My name is ______ and I'm a triathlete.......wannabe

Welcome. I'm embarking on this journey to train for NYC triathlon - July 20th, 2008. Here is my journey documented .

Countdown as of today: 338 Days to go

Skills Progress:

My current advantages:
  • Amazing Cardiovascular Endurance
  • Great Stamina (no innapropriate thoughts, thank you)
  • Astounding motivation
  • Knowledge of anatomy

My current disadvantages:
  • Inability to ride bicycle
  • Inability to Swim
  • Lack of training funds
  • Busy schedule
  • Lack of family support
  • No bicycle
  • No bathing suit
  • No practice pool
  • No swim cap
  • No helmet

Ahem...

The task ahead is daunting. Here I will post my training strategies and successes along the road/river. Watch me as I make my first visit to the bike store....stay tuned for daily updates.

Please note: As a reader of this blog, you are morally obligated to watch me finish the race next year.

No comments: