Monday, March 10, 2008

State of the art...

I'm a snob when it comes to the finer things in life...

I'm cancelling my gym memberships & yoga membership so that I can afford the fancy gym! I actually save quite a bit this way.
Ever since I made that decision, I can breathe easier & I feel happy. I start my exercise there today. I'm beginning a 6 week cross training routine. Then a break. Then an 8 week Olympic triathlon workout routine. then tapering...then triathlon!!!!! Wow!

I met a triathlete wannabe this weekend. Good to know I'm not alone!

I'm so glad I have this blog. I appreciate the advice & encouragement others leave for me & the experiences others share on their blogs.

I did get a new swim suit 3 weeks ago & I followed the advice of a blog reader who told me where to go for expert advice. Hooray! I ended up getting a TYR diamond back. Supposedly chlorine resistant. Either way, this is the last swimsuit I buy before I buy my trisuit in June:):):):):):):):)

No comments: