Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting back into the groove...

of exercise...after 3 rocky weeks.

Tommorow is my slow exercise day. Today I took three awesome classes & now I'm relaxing before I take my Yoga Basics class. My first real yoga class!!!!

Tommorow is an easy light day exercise wise.

I feel obese & that's a real issue for me:( It's hard to talk about this & have people tell me that I'm not fat, because honestly it doesn't help to hear such "encouragement". I love my body, but I also need to nurture it into the changes that it's going through.

In two weeks my life will be turned topsy turvy. Only for 10 days though. My exercise schedule will be stolen from me because I'll be working from 8Am - 8pm during that time period:( Next week is a 3 day weekend & for sure I will be swimming & spinnin' like a mad woman to make up for it.

On a not-so-good note, my ankle injury is rearing it's nasty head lately. Running is out of the question & I have no idea how I'll make it to the triathlon if I can't run. I have been walking on the treadmill though. The fact is I can't give up walking or else I wouldn't be able to get anywhere. I'm resting a lot though.

No comments: