Friday, February 15, 2008

My 30 Day Bikram Yoga Challenge...

Is complete!! I am so amazed & extremely proud of me!

It has been an amazing month of intense training, wonderful eating & self reflection. I look fabulous, my clothes fit better. I've been eating very well. I feel confident in my body. I feel wonderful when I dance.

The biggest accomplishments during this past month have been non physical. I have taken care of business- things that I postponed doing for YEARS, I took care of. I have a to-do list posted on my wall every week and I ALWAYS accomplish what I should. I am very disciplined in my personal life & taking care of business. I am better at returning calls. I know what I want out of life and I'm ready to do what it takes.

I didn't get to write as much as I hoped. I took some rest days & felt alright about it. Last night I even had chocolate and that too was alright!

I know you're interested in the physical accomplishments:
-I am slimmer & more toned
-I can fit into clothes haven't worn in a while
-I can do pushups with 200% ease than I could/couldn't in January
-I can excercise for 15 minutes & break a sweat that equates to a 1hr workout.
-I am swimming 40 laps now!!!
-My eagle pose has improved

I'm an athlete.

1 comment:

BK said...

I guess I need to read on but what was your 30 day challenge? were you doing bikram daily?