Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 24...6 days to go!

I'm going strong!!! I had 2 rest days this week but I'm still on schedule!

My pushups are 200% improved from how pathetic they were 3 weeks ago!!! You wouldn't believe it!! I haven't weighed myself since Feb '07 but I feel very light...

Damn thunderthighs still exist, but I like the way I look in a bathing suit...

Yesterday my swimming partner & I saw this professional swimmer doing his freestyle- it was AMAZING- his strokes are long & powerful- it takes him 4 strokes to do a lap, yet it takes me 400 strokes to swim the same lap. I'm pathetic. I do acknowledge my little progresses though. I'm up to 40 laps a day (4 days a week or something). woohooo...

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You've almost reached your 30 day finishline!

RennaissanceAthlete said...

Thanks Flora for good advice about bathing suits etc:) I'm almost there:)